Monday, December 22, 2008

Sunday Xmas Pics






Usually I am really good to take pictures of us all as we are rushing out the door to church in our new xmas clothes. This year we were rushing more than usual and I never got any pictures until after church. I am so sad the lighting is terrible and the kids were grumpy and we were all disheveled but at least there are a couple. Oh well hopefully we will get some pics Saturday at the wedding.

8 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Vonney said...

Your pictures look good. I love the pictures of your daughter hugging her brother. My son was cranky on Sunday when I took pictures. My plan is to do it all again next Sunday!

Holly said...

Your kids are so cute, love the outfits! :) Congrats to your sister too! FUN!

Erin said...

The picures are cute! Very cute christmas outfits! Merry Christmas, and tell Elise Congratulations!!!!

Dena Moon said...

I love the hugging picture! Such a great picture!
Have a fun time and safe travel to the wedding!

Bonnie said...

Cute pictures. I had the same idea for Sunday but it didn't work out. Maybe I'll try again this Sunday! I love the hugging pic!

Nick, Kristen, Kaysen, Breklyn and Brayden said...

Cute Cute Cute!!! Your daughters dress is beautiful. Love it.

Carolyn said...

Cute pics!! Your kids are adorable.
Miss You! :) Busy time of year.

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole. I am so glad you left a comment. You have such a cute blog, much cuter then mine. Your family seems so nice and so sweet. I am so glad that I got to meet you guys. I hope John didn't scare you guys too much? I can't wait to come to Woodruff and see the ranch and you guys again.