Monday, December 22, 2008

My Newfound Love


I have met so many new wonderful friends through blogging and I am so excited and grateful for all of them. One of my new blogging BFF is Holly and I even moreso love her since she posted this new recipe that is my "Newfound LOVE" It is for Mexican Hot Chocolate. Kade and I love hot chocolate so we always welcome any new variations.
MEXICAN HOT CHOCOLATE
3 T. instant hot chocolate mix 1 T. chocolate syrup 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon pinch of chili powder 1/4 cup milk 2/3 cup boiling water In a large mug mix the hot chocolate mix, chocolate syrup, cinnamon & chili powder. Add the boiling water and stir. Pour in the milk & stir again. Or combine all in hot chocolate maker. Turn on and wait for it to be done! If you don't have one of these.. they are the best $20 you will every spend. :) Add marshmallows or whipped cream, sit back & enjoy.

Try it you WILL NOT regret it I promise.

1 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Holly said...

You are too cute! haha. :) Hey, if you want that picture just get it off my recipe blog at www.life-should-be-delicious.blogspot.com

I don't mind at all, and I'll send you that info on making your pictures copyrighted. :)

Hope your cute little family has a Merry Christmas!!