Monday, November 10, 2008

Part 2 More craft fair items...








I got some more projects finished up over the weekend... here are just a few. I made some sets of Holiday blocks... they turned out so cute I have them around my house and I don't want to get rid of them. They also make me want to put up all my xmas stuff. I made a few altered clipboards here is one of them, and I have been making cards like crazy. My battery died on my camera so here are the first few until it is charged again. I think I will sell them in bundles. I also covered 50 coasters for post it pads they are really cute and I will take pictures of them when I have a charged battery too. As soon as I decide prices I will post them here.

Happy Monday!

Also: All the red and green paper is CTMH Creative Basics Evensong, red/white rhinestones are CTMH, cranberry and olive ribbon CTMH, dimentional elements are from a whole bunch of different sources. Buttons are CTMH, flowers are CTMH just blooms. Rubons are Stampin Up Other supplies used are More to Adore and Aspen papers CTMH and then Stampin Up paper for the boys cards.

14 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Parry's said...

I am loving all of the above. So cute. Can't wait for the craft fair!

Erin said...

You are so creative, they are very cute.

Tracy said...

Oh I love what you made!! You are a very creative lady!!

I just wanted to say before I got "Wowed", Thank you for your wonderful comment on my blog, and I left a response back to you on there...

Thank you & again WOW!

Tracy
www.creativewhimsyartists.blogspot.com

Holly said...

SO CUTE! All of them! It's funny how I have all these cute blogging friends and I just wish we all lived close to each other so we could actually get together and do fun crafts, visit etc. you know? :)

Brandy Jo said...

So cute! I love the baby cards!

Skye and Jordon said...

Hey Nicole! Would you like me to send those videos to you? Could you e-mail me your address? Also, if we could maybe set it up to either meet and get the other ones or I can have my mom meet you? I am currently in West Yellowstone but want to get these to you ASAP! :) Hope you're doing well! You're so crafty!

Jenn said...

You are so creative! I LOVE the baby cards!

Anelisa said...

Wow Nicole I had no idea you were so creative! I hope I am able to get to the craft fair. I never know what the rest of my family has planned on the weekends. I need to get with you sometime and have you help me with the whole digital scrapbooking thing.

Ronda said...

So cute! I will for sure be to the craft fair! I'm so excited to see your stuff!!! Looks like you have been so busy!!! See ya soon!

Positively Creative! said...

THose are super cute....Wish I could go to this craft fair..!

Holly said...

I did the Hawaiian cake in a regular 9x13 pan. :)

Lora said...

Ok, I love love these things. I sure wish I was more crafty but I'm just so far from it.

As for your comment about catching up on sleep for twilight!!!! It will take a long time to catch up for that night but it's ok. I got tickets for the 2:35 AM showing. I didn't get tickets for the 11:59 because they were all sold out but 2:35 should work. Then that night I get to go again at 10:40pm. Yes, I'm very happy. How about you, are you going?

Kari said...

Hey girl you have benn TAGGED! check out my blog for info!

Jenn said...

Sorry I haven't been by in a while! I love all these craft fair items....gorgeous! :D