Friday, October 24, 2008

Picture Tag


I have been tagged by Meggie to post my 4th picture in my 4th file so here it is... it seems so long ago!! This was at my brother Matt's wedding reception, we were trying to get a picture of my sisters and I giving him a kiss on the cheek. Thanks for tagging me and I tag Jena, Cally, Ronda, Candie, and Brandy

Thanks for playing!

4 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Anelisa said...

I love this picture! Gosh I can't believe all of you kids are all grown up now. I remember when you were all just little kids in the Christmas Eve plays.

Meggie said...

That seems like just yesterday to me. What a cute picture! Thanks for playing!

Leslie said...

What a wonderful picture.

Ally said...

Very cute picture!

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm in the process of redeisgning it, thats how I found your blog, saw your comment on blogger buster. How did you do your header?

Your blog is so cute, I cant wait to get mine more personalized! :o)