Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Pretty neat news...

I found out about a week ago that one of my friends that I went to high school with and have kept in touch with off and on over the years, recently won the Mrs. Montana pageant. I think that is pretty darn cool!! I wanted to post a picture on here of her so you can all see how absolutely gorgeous she is but I am afraid it would be a copyright infringement to copy off the http://www.mrsmontanaamerica.com/ website and post a picture here. So you will all just have to go to that website to see her smiling face. Her name is Katrina (Oldroyd) Mann and she is a wonderful example to everyone around her that dreams DO come true. I also thought some of you who also went to school with her might be interested in this news if you hadn't already heard about it. September 2nd when she competes for Mrs. America you can bet I am going to be cheering for her! (Shh don't tell Mrs. Wyoming!)

4 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Brooke said...

Thanks for posting that! I actually saw Katrina in Walmart down here the other day but dumb me didn't realize it was her till it was too late! I'll cheer loud for her too (don't tell Mrs. Utah!!!) ha ha! She is as pretty as I remember in high school. I am so excited for her!

The Herberts said...

Very cool! Nicole, you are so good to keep up on everyone! That's awesome!

Ronda said...

That is so fun! But ya, I wish I was building a new house but we are just moving into that way old yucky house at the junction. Wade lived there, but just moved into my parents old house so we are headin there. It needs a lot of work, but I guess it'll be fun. I hear you are moving! Is this true? How sad and where you goin?

belle d. said...

that IS pretty neat news! i told my hubby i wanted to try out for mrs. utah~he wasn't too keen on that idea lol!
nicole your site is so gorgeous! i love the digital scrapbooking elements in your banner and all over your pages~sooo pretty! your family looks as beautiful as ever! i am sure you have to be proud! cutie patutie your sweet one year old son!
ok, i won't go on and on...i really just wanted to stop by and say "hi" it's been a while but i'm still around!
abrazos,bella