Friday, August 1, 2008

My Baby is 1



Today is Kash Colt Martin's Birthday. He was born August 1, 2007 at 8:41 am, after a LONG night in the hospital. He weighed 6lbs 4 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. Little did we know he would be spending 7 days in the NICU, and that his fight was just beginning. I can't believe we have made it a year with him and he is thriving and will be walking any day now. I feel so blessed that Heavenly Father chose me to be his mommy, and I am so grateful to have him in my life.







Wednesday I went and got his 1 year pics taken... he is such a little boy now. His baby face is all gone. It was the easiest photo shoot I ever could have imagined, he just smiled at the girl and she snapped the pictures. It took like 10 minutes, the little sweetie. We were going to have a birthday party tonight but decided to move it to Sunday to accomodate everyone better, and so Kade wasn't so stressed about fitting everything in today as he is super busy at work.

Happy Birthday my darling Boy!

8 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Misty Leach said...

awwwww what an adorable little man! My daughter turned 9 months Aug 1! makes me want to cry!!
take care!

hugs!
Misty

Cassidy said...

He looks just like your brothers. What a cutie!

Erin said...

He is adorable!! Happy Birthday to him!!

Parry's said...

How fun for the Big One Year Old Birthday! I am loving those photos especially the one of you kissing him. Where did you get them taken at?
Amber

Carolyn said...

How precious! What a sweet little boy! They grow up so fast don't they. I love the pic of the 2 of you.
How ya been? I have not been getting my updates from your blog. I'll subscribe again. I've been so busy hold down the fort here... KWIM. later girlfriend.

Kari said...

Awe... what a sweetie... Happy 1st Birthday!

Jena said...

Oh, he is just too darned CUTE! Happy birthday to Kash!

Jenn said...

awwww...your baby boy is soooo precious! :D