Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Family Pictures








Remember in June when we had our family reunion and my wonderful cousin took our pictures? Well, tonight she was kind enough to email them to me and I have been looking at them for the past hour and a half. It has been quite the pain for her and I want her to know how much I appreciate her!! First of all she sent them all to me in the mail in the RAW format so I could lighten them myself. BUT for some reason they wouldn't open up. Soo, she took the time to edit all of them for me and then the time it took to email them all to me in 5 emails. They are all full body shots... and since I don't like my FULL body. I went through and cropped them where I needed to to show less of my flabby arms and legs. :) She did a great job. Anyway here are a few of my favs so far, I haven't softened them or anything yet... just cropped and here they are. Keep in mind the mosquitos were HORRIBLE, Kadence was silly and tired and did not want her picture taken, and Kash just wanted to crawl around on the ground. I will do a slideshow later when I have more time of all of them. Have a great rest of the week!!

13 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Kariberry said...

These are great! Your kids are adorable, Your hubby is 'HOT', and you are beautiful!! :) Thanks for sharing pictures of your family. And thanks for the sweet email :)

The Herberts said...

Nicole, I have to say your kiddies are so cute. Kadence looks so much like her mommy and I swear Kash looks identical to your brothers! So cute! It sounds like you are all doing well! I'll be checking back often!

Jena said...

Those look great! What a beautiful family - TFS! Have a great week!

Jenn said...

These pictures are adorable!!! You have a beautiful family!!! :D

The Douglas's said...

What cute kids and what a cute family

Blaack Sheep Designs said...

Wonderful!! I love these family pictures! I need to get some done of my family soon lol. I am hereby nominating you!! Visit my blog here to see!

http://amandajenks.blogspot.com/2008/07/ive-been-nominated.html

Brittany said...

First off, you are gorgeous! I love the pictures. You have beautiful family!

Camisha Gollaher said...

Nicole, your family is darling! It is really interesting how I came across your page. I was "blog-surfing" I suppose, and read about Kristen McConkie's new baby. Nick (her husband) and Rick (my husband) were great friends growing up in Kemmerer. I myself grew up with Kade (your husband) in Evanston. I saw your picture beside your comment on Kristen's blog and you looked so familiar! I have recently seen Elise & Cay (your mom and sister) in the dental office that I manage earlier this week, and I think the family resemblance is why I even opened & linked to your blog...anyway...SMALL WORLD!!! Your kids are DARLING!!! And I love your blog. Crafty or not, your definitely creative! I remember seeing some pages you scrapbooked that your mom printed up at Costco probably a year ago and showed me at the office one day. What a darling little growing family!!! Anyway, thought I would introduce myself- I'm Camisha, living in Ogden now, and I just dearly adore your whole family!!!

Sandra said...

What a beautiful family you have! Is your hubby okay??? I saw the pics. of his feet. Ouch!!!!

Mary said...

What a wonderful family you have and great pictures!!!

Thanks for the compliments on my layout and blog!

Mary

Kariberry said...

Hey girlie i have something for you on my blog. Come check it out. :)

Audrey said...

Cutest pictures! What a great family.

Vonney said...

Your family pictures are beautiful. I am sure the full length ones look good too! You are too hard on yourself.