Sunday, May 4, 2008

A fun package of....



Bows came tonight from Christine, she did an amazing job on them. Kadence was just getting into bed when Kade walked in the house with the box, she said "Oh mommy you have a fun package" I said actually they are for you, and she said "For ME!!! oh thank you mommy thank you!!" then Kade cut open the box and she was thrilled. "Bows for me!" I want them in my hair. So her daddy helped her put two in her hair...NO, she wanted ALL of them at once.

The darling brown, pink, and white was my freebie for me winning on her blog. Check out her website at http://www.bizzybows.blogspot.com/ , she was fast to get them made and out and is great to work with! Yay.

6 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Christine said...

awe...too cute!

Jena said...

I can't believe I've never seen your blog before - where have I been ;-) I absolutely love getting to see your artwork finally, and of course I love reading about your darling kids and seeing their cute pics. Have a great day!

Kariberry said...

How Adorable!! Your daughter is beautiful. Isn't just like a little girl to have to have ALL the bows in her hair at once. LOL
TFS

Kathi Carlson said...

While you have some awesome layout and cards posted, this is one beautiful little girl - with or without the cute bows in her hair! TFS.

Leslie said...

She is such a little cutie! Did you ever get all of the splinters out of her feet.

Stephanie said...

Love your artwork and your children are ADORABLE! Too cute!