Saturday, March 22, 2008

Usborne Book Sale!

I thought as we are approaching the end of March (can you believe it!) that I would go ahead and have a sale. If you have been thinking you wanted to buy a few books or add on to your collection now is the time! Browse through your catalogs or browse online at my website www.nicolesbookcorner.com but DON'T place your order there. Call me at (307)679-2176 or email me back and give me your order and I will give you 20% off your TOTAL order!! YAY!!! That is an awesome deal, and the books are just wonderful if you haven't already seen them. The sale only goes until April 1st so hurry up and get browsing to take advantage of this offer.

1 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Kisha said...

ALSO! don't know if you saw, but I posted the Raspberry Lemonade Cake recipe on my site for ya!:)

Kisha