Friday, July 23, 2010

Its been a whirlwind of a summer.......

Getting ready for this cute sister's wedding on the 7th.

Some 4th of July fun!


Kadence caught a rabbit at the Woodruff Rodeo this year,
along with 2 chickens so far at the Evanston Rodeo Series, and a pig at the Testicle Festival.
We would have our own farm if we got to keep them all. lol


The darling bunny "Glitter, Sparkle, Cherry-pie, Monkey" AKA Glitter.
Kade and I helped in the hamburger booth this year so I didn't get many pictures.
I also missed pictures of her catching the bunny. :(

4th of July Parade (Woodruff)




Summer is not summer without a trip to Cherry Hill.



SEVERAL trips to Bear Lake.


Branding, branding, and branding
Playing with friends @ the branding.



A visit to Great-Grandma Cox
Oaklynn got to meet Grandma, they were BFF right away. :)


A visit to the Living Planet Aquarium



More Branding



Some stick horse barrel racing

A little pig chasin' (she caught this one)
at the Annual Testicle Festival

This cute sister of mine got married.

WOW.... no wonder my house looks like a tornado has went through it!!!!

5 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Dubb Days said...

holy fun summer!! I miss woodruff rodeos and bear lake swims!! Glad you are having so much fun. Housework will always eventually get done, but memories have to be made!

Heather said...

Sounds like how it is at our house- you just get home in time to pack up for the next one.
I love all of your pictures- still feel bad I did not see you on the 4th though!
Your kids are all the cutest little cowboys I have EVER sen!

Nancy said...

Glad you are having so much fun! Kade went swimming??? I'm impressed!

The Douglas's said...

You have been busy

The Herberts said...

WOW! What a FUN, CRAZY summer!! First of all, I love, love, love Ks giraffe pants... ADORABLE! Way to go fast legs!!! Austin chased a chicken at the last Evanston Series and came up empty handed. When it was over he told my dad, "Grandpa, you've got to buy me a chicken." My dad: "Why?" Austin: "So I can practice. I'm absolutely HORRIBLE at it!" Ha ha ha. He really wanted to take me out to Don Pedros! :) We went anyway though! And also - you take such cute pics!!