Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Week 1 challenge



We took a trip to Yellowstone last week for a family vacation. I had never been before so it was a totally new and neat experience for me. (pictures to follow) It was hard to be on vacation and be in the car for hours and hours though for my first week of the Wellness Challenge. I did pretty well though considering everyone around me was snacking and junking out all day long. Thursday, I completely and totally blew the no un-healthy snacks rule, so I lost that point. Other than that I did really good on the diet part. One night I also didn't journal so I lost 2 points total last week. I haven't found out yet though if we get a free day last week or not. Anyway, hope to be getting back into the swing of things around here again.

2 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Katie Call-Sommer said...

I think you look so good nicole! What diet are you doing?

The Herberts said...

Great Job Nicole!! Keep on keeping on! If you can make it through everyone around you snacking and eating junk, you're going to do great!!