Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Easter Pics








































I just want to add that I took tons of pictures of Kash like I did the girls... but he is at he age where you are lucky to have 1 good pic turn out. lol FINALLY Kadence is smiling her darling smile and not her cheezed out fake one. I love my kids.

9 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Lester Family said...

so so cute! I got the same dress for Emma...shrug and all. I can't believe how much Kadence looks like you in some of those pictures. Very nice!!!!

Nancy said...

I thought Cash's smiles were especially good in his pictures! Oaklynn is leaning towards his looks I think. Kadence does give some of your expressions. It is cute. Love - em while there little and you can take their pictures any time you want:)

Heather said...

They are SO Cute! I love the bright Yellow and Blue- So fun!

Dubb Days said...

love the yellow and blue! Adorable, adorable!!

Random Forevers said...

such cute kids nicole! cute cute!

The Douglas's said...

What cute pictures

Katie Call-Sommer said...

Way cute!!

The Herberts said...

ADORABLE!!!! How cute!! Your baby girl is beautiful! PRECIOUS!! Now when you get a free minute, can you just run by and snap a few of my kids?? lol I wish!! Your pics are great!!

Carolyn said...

These are all so precious!! What a beautiful family!!