Sunday, March 29, 2009

Same old thing different day


So to recap last week, I started getting pain again in my lymph nodes and glands and went immediately to the doctor since I now know what happens when I wait a day or two. I was so lucky to get in to a younger, more technology advanced doctor who just told me the same darn thing. Get your tonsils out and pray that it solves the problem... because if not I will be looking at a neck disection/gland removal, which is a way harder more invasive surgery. I guess I am getting my tonsils out. When? I do not know yet. I have found out this last week that finding a doctor and hospital in-network on our insurance is proving to be a challenge. I have been searching and researching physicians for a couple months anyway to find the right one for Kash to get his out. I am making that my primary goal tomorrow..... find a doctor that practices at a hospital covered by our insurance and make an appt. I am worried it will take a couple weeks to get into the doctor and another couple weeks for the surgery. I just need to schedule it in to my busyness ya know! I have plans and this wasn't one of them. Geez!! I am not sure how I am going to take 2-3 weeks, if I am lucky, off from life. I would rather get it done now though than in the summer, and I also don't want to have this again in a couple months when I want to be playing so NOW it is..... then Kash soon after. Life at our house is not going to be too exciting for a while, but hopefully healthier and happier after. So as I lay here wishing I could rip my nose right off my face and crawl out of my skin.... I am thinking I better get used to being in this bed.
On to a different subject, my open house Saturday was a total blast!! Thanks to everyone that participated and came and joined in the fun. I was a little worried that it was such a bad Saturday for everyone no one would be able to make it, but I was wrong. It was well worth my time hauling all my stuff down, and it gave me the itch to get busy crafting again. I am so so excited I found some new paper and stuff that inspire me, and make me even more motivated. Now to just try and fit it in my day. lol Also... I get to take pictures of a darling baby this week which I am so excited about. If the mommy says I can share some of them I will. I have been taking pics a lot more lately and I am loving this new hobby I have found. Who knows maybe by next year it will be a full blown business.
Stay tuned: since I am not feeling all that great and doubt I will have much to share this week I will post more info on those fun and easy suckers you all were asking about that I posted a couple weeks ago.

8 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Ronda said...

I'm glad that it was fun yesterday for you. Please let me know next time you do because I for sure want to get going now! :) Ya, those letters, I used my Cricut too! The program is called Opposites Attract I think so let me know if you need to borrow it or anything! :) See ya later!

The Handleys said...

Sorry i did not make it on sat,I did not get the invite till sunday. But I love to scrapbook, so next time let me know when it is. And I would like a book if you have anymore.

Holly said...

Oh no! I hope that will fix the problem, that just stinks! I'm excited to see the sucker tutorial. :) Oh and that pic of you and K, is beautiful!

Heather said...

Love what you did with that picture! You and your daughter are so cute!

The Herberts said...

Adorable pic of you and Kadence! Get those tonsils out ASAP girl! :) Jayken just got his out last week and is doing fabulous! I know it is much harder on adults, though, good luck!

Parry's said...

Oh man! I hope it all works out! it will cause you are amazing!
Oh and kadences hair in your before church photo shoot was my fav so i tried it on cousins and my daughter. Thanks for the idea!
Take it easy:)

Audrey said...

That is icky, yucky, news. I'm so sorry to hear about your tonsils. Hopefully, you'll feel better soon and the problem will be fixed. Don't you hate when the world doesn't fall in line with our plans!

Anelisa said...

So sorry to hear about the tonsils. Hope having them out solves all the problems. Hope you get the whole insurance thing worked out too. Insurance can be such a pain in the butt sometimes. I'd rather do pretty much anything than have to deal with them.