Tuesday, January 6, 2009

First Day of Primary

Sunday was Kadence's first day of Primary. She has been sooo excited and could hardly wait to go to church. We now go from 1-4 pm. this is going to be a challenging time for us since Kash usually has his daily nap from 1-3 or 4. I laid Kash down for a nap around 11:30 hoping he could get a nap in before we had to leave and I let him sleep until 1:30 when I finally had to wake him up. He surprisingly was a pretty happy boy and for his second week in a row stayed in Nursery the whole time. He wasn't so happy this time but he made it. Since I am in the RS Presidency they let me take him to nursery early, so the last two weeks have been great. Anyway, we walked into church right when Sacrament was ending and off Kadence went to Primary with her cousin Range. Not a care in the world. I personally wanted to cry! I have a feeling sending her to Kindergarten is going to be 100 times harder. lol I can't believe my baby girl is old enough for Primary! About ten minutes into it I went and peeked in the Primary room to make sure she had made it there and found her new teacher and she was just sitting intently listening. Later in the day one of the presidency ladies came and found me and told me that "Your little Kadence volunteers for everything" I thought that was funny.

At the end of church her teacher brought her to me and told me that while in class she was teaching the kids about "Choose the Right" and she had asked the class "Now when we aren't choosing the right what are we doing?" Kadence answered, "Choosing the Left!!" We had a good laugh. That is my girl!!

1 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Holly said...

That is SO cute! "Choose the LEft!" I did cry when Brooklyn went in and she LOVED it! Just a few stray tears, but man, do they have to grow up?!