Thursday, September 25, 2008

Guess who smiled and winked at me........(sigh)



PATRICK DEMSEY.... I know, I know I am one lucky girl. If my husband hadn't been holding my hand I might have reached and grabbed his hand and said take me away. lol

Kade and I flew out early Sunday morning from Salt Lake and while we were at the airport he was standing next to us on the escalator and then for a few minutes while we were going to security. He was right in front of me... like pinch his butt distance I could even smell him. lol I whispered to Kade I think that is Patrick Demsey and Patrick heard and turned around and smiled and winked at me. Somehow I didn't faint or pass out. I just smiled back but stayed quiet, no one else in the airport seemed to notice him and I sure didn't want to bring him chaos. Even though I really wanted to hug and kiss him. He was in town Saturday for the car races since he races. Ahhh...just wanted to share my little moment. lol

(For those of you that already know this) I totally agree with some of you that he is not the "hottest" thing out there but he definately has sex-appeal!! The only way I can describe him is he is just darling, a sharp dresser, and yes he smells good. I don't think he had cologne on, it smelled more like a yummy shampoo, soap smell. It was 6 in the morning and he had a ball cap on but his hair was pretty curly/wavy so I bet he hadn't been out of the shower too long. He also had just a slight stubble on his face which I like, so I thought that he did look pretty yummy. For those of you that care he was wearing a white collared long sleeved dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the elbow. A navy blue sweater vest over it, and dark navy blue jeans, and then a navy blue ball cap but I don't know what it said on it. I couldn't get past the face to get to the hat. lol

16 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Brandy Jo said...

I'm jealous. I think he is sooo cute too. Grey's Anatomy is the only show I watch every week!

Parry's said...

Hilarious....the whole smell thing has me laughing. What a detailed girl you are! Lucky you! Was it in SLC airport? Do you regret not saying anything?

Maureen said...

What the??? I am so jealous!!!! I think that he is very attractive and he is why I have watched Grey's. How fun!!!

Jenn said...

Oh that is so funny! McDreamy winked at you!?! I would have died! He is such a cutie!

Your detailed play-by-play had me cracking up! Too funny! Thanks for sharing your story!

Brittany said...

Oh you lucky woman! Great story..wish it would have been me!! He is a handsome little devil.

Erin said...

wow, you were lucky!! You should have asked for his autograph!! By the way I think he is very good looking.

by Jana McMurdie said...

OH MY HE'S A FREAKIN BABE! I would have kissed him anyway lol jk:)

Jenn said...

Oh my, how awesome!!! :D I'm super jealous! :D Great story, I loved it!!! :D

Meggie said...

Wow! That's so cool! I love Grey's Anatomy! I would have been freaking out!

Anelisa said...

Hey Nicole, I found you while I was blog surfing today. I am totally jealous that you were winked at by McDreamy! I probably would have passed out if it had happened to me!

Ronda said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!! I would have seriously passed out! I probably would have started screaming like I did with my snake (on my blog today) but wow! I am sooooo jealous! I think he is sooo fine! Lucky lucky lucky! You should have pinched his butt! Seriously though, that is awesome! And yes, I want to look at your stamps sometime! When do you want me to? I'm not sure when I am coming to Evanston next.

Positively Creative! said...

You LUCKY duck!!!

Got your comment, and actually NO I don't know her, but I love her stuff! Lucky for you knowing her, but I am sure you are just amazing!
Your blog is also alot of fun...love your creativity! I'll definetly be back girl!!

The Douglas's said...

That is so awesome. I would have been freaking out or passed out, one of the two. How awesome

Audrey said...

Lucky girl. I lived vicariously through your description. I watched him on Greys and imagined how he smelled.....LOVE IT

Brandi said...

Okay I'm jealous! I admit he's not the best looking guy in the world, but he's still pretty cute. The closest I've ever been to a celebrity was Al Gore's wife and that wasn't overly thrilling. :)

Anonymous said...

I think this is the cutest, yet funniest post. I read this on the MB and thought it was awesome. Totally jealous - yum!!