Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Spiritual Boost?

So I wanted to share my new find, A Daily Scoop. This has turned into one of the first places I go in the mornings when I get online. Stephanie Waite inspires me and gives me so much to think about throughout the day. Yesterday I was sick and my patience was very limited from the moment I woke up to Kash's early morning "Mommy" callings. I hardly got on the computer at all yesterday, but did happen to get onto Stephanies blog and her post yesterday was called "A Lesson in Patience". It was just the eye opener and the point of view I needed to start my dreaded day off and be the mother to my two beautiful children that I wanted to be. Despite how I felt physically. Kadence was an angel, she took such good care of me and cooperated perfectly, and Kash took a long nap in the afternoon before I went into the doctor. Both of them were wonderful, but I think a lot of it was my renewed patience.

I just wanted to share this blog with you, in hopes that this woman can give you some strength that you might need in your life. Read her story, you will be touched by her in some way I can promise you that. I am humbled and inspired by her to draw closer to our Heavenly Father and gain a testimony as strong as hers is.

Just a little friendly advice though: Grab some tissue because you will need it!!

1 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Jena said...

Wow, what a great blog, thanks for sharing. I hope you are having a great week!