Monday, July 28, 2008

Jumping up and down tonight.....


Last year sometime my mom's cousin Tammy who is SUCH a talented woman (obviously as you can see) contacted my mom and grandma and told them she wanted this certain picture of Kadence all decked out in her "cowgirl" gear to do a watercolor of it. So I emailed her the picture, and she did this AMAZING, SPECTACULAR, BREATHTAKING, I could go on and on and on Masterpiece of it. Several months ago my grandma emailed me the finished product and I knew it was wonderful. Never in a million years did I think that it would come today.... in the mail... and its mine... and its the original watercolor, NOT a print!!! What a wonderful surprise.

Tammy DeBakey.... she is amazing! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!
Double click to see it up closer and larger.

9 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Til said...

WOW!!! That is alot of talent! She did an amazing job! Her subject was very cute!

Brittany said...

Wow! That is awesome! She is very talented:)

Vonney said...

Wow that is so neat! The picture turned out beautiful and the model is a doll!

Kari said...

That is sooo stunning... what an awesome gift.

Lori said...

What a special keepsake!!!
Lucky you!!!

Katie Call-Sommer said...

YOUR KIDS ARE SO CUTE! YOUR LIL BOY LOOKS JUST LIKE YOUR BROTHERS! THIS IS SO CUTE!

Audrey said...

What a beautiful picture and an even more beautiful girl

Carolyn said...

OMG how adorable! Speechless.. What a beautiful picture & keepsake.
TFS

Misty Leach said...

omgod nicole, is her services for sale, that is incredible!

Misty