Wednesday, June 11, 2008

1 of 3 next club layouts




I finally got one of the layouts done for my next club on the 19th. I am going to do 3 and I would like to have them done and all the kits cut by this weekend. However, my kids are not cooperating, lol. Kash has whined ALL day long. I don't know if he doesn't feel well, or he might be cutting teeth. And Kadence has wanted to "help" me work everytime I sit down at the table. It felt good to do some projects though. I can't believe the difference in picture quality from my old camera to my new one. The pics on this layout are from last year, my old camera, that I thought was pretty good. Until...I got this new one that takes WAY better, clearer, nicer pictures. Oh well at least I had a camera, and it has been a good one. Don't mind the absolutely horrible picture of me not only VERY VERY pregnant, but with my mouth open, imagine that! ha ha. It is the only picture that was taken of me while pregnant with Kash though, and the only one taken of me with Kadence that whole 4th of July. So I sacrificed and published it. Oh well, its only my big fat face.

5 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Kariberry said...

Love the LO & colors. Your daughter is too cute!! And you too PG :)

Tracy said...

I love your layouts!
That paper pack is growing on me!!
:-)
Tracy

Stacy said...

Great layout! Gotta love all that red, white, and blue!

Jena said...

Okay, so I'm still not getting e-mail updates :-( but now I'm getting better at just checking it out daily anyway ;-) Love these LO's - you all look great - preggo and all. Hope you all had a great Father's Day weekend!

Jenn said...

Love the layouts!!! What an awesome job you did with the details and your little girl is too cute!!! :D