Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Look who stayed dry ALL DAY LONG...




And she woke up today during her nap to go potty, that was good that she woke up and didn't potty, BUT she didn't go back to sleep and cut her nap in half. Darn! She is doing good though with pottying....now if we can just master that other part, the stinky part that I HATE cleaning up. I hope it comes soon.

3 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Jenn said...

She is too freakin' adorable!

Kari said...

I LOVE potty pictures... I know I am freaky... but is soo adorable when they try so hard... and she is doing so good!

belle d. said...

congratulations, kadence! how awesome to stay dry! glad for you too, nicole, you're half way out of diapers with one! you'll conquer the poo soon! thanks for always leaving sweet comments on my blog. you make me smile( and so does your blog)
abrazos,
bella