Sunday, April 6, 2008

We made it home.

We are home tonight from our wonderful but fast trip to Colorado for my grandpa's 70th surprise birthday party! It was so so fun to see everyone and get to visit and I am so glad to have been able to be there as I would not have missed it for the world. My kids are THE best kids in this entire world...we have traveled almost 1300 miles in less than 60 hours and they did not cause any chaos or have any melt downs or hysterias in the car. They were absolute angels. I am so lucky. I put together just a simple slide show of some of the pics from over the weekend to share with the family...I will add a few more that my mom took when I get them downloaded. You can see...we had a blast!! Some of the pics were really shadowed...I had to play with them to get the images to even show up and in turn some of the colors are distorted.

Happy to be home, but so glad we were able to go.

0 People Had Somethin' to Say: