Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I've been tagged by Kari...

Kari tagged me to give 7 random facts about myself.
The rules of the game:

• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.

• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1) I am NOT a morning person. I have no idea how I have managed with two children to be up at all hours of the night and get up early and go about my day like I do. Kash gets up at about 5 am now for the day! That is killer for me! (and everyone around me, hee hee)

2) I love to vacuum. I especially love it now with my new Dyson vacuum because after each vacuuming session I can dump out all the nastiness I got out of my carpet. It is amazing sometimes how much dirt and dust accumulates in 24 hours!! Pure satisfaction.

3) I don't like meat. I live and have grown up on a ranch...how funny is that!?!? I am not a vegetarian, it isn't because I feel bad for the animals or whatever. My mom says I have been like that since I was little, I just don't like the texture. I have never ever had a steak, and I don't feel like I am missing out on anything. I am getting better with it as I get older, I can choke down a hamburger if I "have" to.

4) The thumb on my left hand is double jointed, I can bend it back all the way until the tip of it touches my wrist.

5) I hate spiders with a passion, but I am not so freaked out by them that I can't squish them myself. We pay a pest service to come and spray my house once a month for them!

6) I watch the soap opera General Hospital (gasp, did I say that out loud)

7) I hate ankle socks...my shoes always rub them down until they are around the middle of my foot. I HATE them!! (thats all Kade wears)

And the people I am tagging (there aren't 7 of them) and if you have already had this then don't worry about it... Candie, Leslie, Nona, and anyone else that wants to play. Thanks.

2 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Christine David said...

I love these facts! So fun :)

Leslie said...

Okay I played too silly girl, you're so funny I love ankle socks.