Thursday, February 21, 2008

New card


I have not had anytime to make anything these days, I am finishing up a layout for my club today and will post when it is finished, it is all I can do to not use my new watercolor pencils....but my wonderful grandma ordered me a full set with my markers that should be here anyday, and I really don't need two of some colors so I am going to take my few back to the store. Soo, I had to create this card using my 6 colors of plain pencils that I have (sigh). Its ok, I hate my handwriting, and need to get a stamp set that says "Feeling under the weather?" or Under the Weather so my handwriting doesn't ruin the whole card. Anyway I will post again later.
CTMH Lifes Delights paper pack, cranberry cs, friendship word puzzle, ctmh sparkles, and ctmh colored pencils. glitter glue

1 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Kariberry said...

Love your Bella. Cute card. I like that saying... Under The Weather