Sunday, February 24, 2008

Jen's Photo Challenge- GREEN!


Jenn is hosting a weekly photo challenge and this week it is GREEN.


This is one of my favorite all time pictures of Kadence...if there is mud anywhere around our house within 10 miles, you can bet she will find it. This mud adventure happened when Kade was supposed to be keeping an eye on her outside, while I took care of brand new Kash. Instead of babysitting as I would have, Kade literally "watched" her, and gave her a spoon to dig in the mud with as well. I wasn't mad...just hated the mess to clean up. She had an absolute ball and I love the pics now. We had to spray her off with the cold hose outside before we could bring her in, and that is when the fun ended!

1 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Jenn said...

You have beautiful babies! Thanks for playing along!

Jenn